Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement for a house size depending on square footage — Supply & Full Installation
Deal details: We will remove your outdoor condenser unit and install same capacity size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old outdoor condenser unit.
1. We will supply and Condenser made by made by Bryant, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — (LEGACY SERIES),105ANA, 410A PURON.
2. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations
3. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set.
4. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
5. When we are done installing, we will start and run the units making sure they will operate on cooling and heating mode.
6. This installation price doesn’t includes: City fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
Enjoy energy savings, remote access capability and in-depth energy reporting with the Bryant Housewise™ Wi-Fi®thermostat.
DuraGuard™ protection system
Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable. 2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance. 3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed. 4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.