– Central Heating Replacement house size Sqft.
– Supply and Install Bryant Furnace 2-5 Tons.
Deal details: We will remove your old furnace and install same size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old furnace and hall away.
We will supply and install Furnace made by Bryant, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — Legacy 313a
1. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles or Ventura County.
2. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set. 3. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well. 4. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well. 5. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work. 6. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work. 7. This installation price doesn’t includes: city fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed. Have questions? Call (844) 400-4328
Gas Efficiency 80% AFUE
Heating stages Single-stage heating
Summer savings Capable of improving SEER (energy efficiency) during cooling season with properly matched cooling system components
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best heating efficiencies
Filter cabinet Allows easier filter changes
QuietTech™ Sound-reducing technology
Blower Motor Multi-speed ECM Primary Heat Exchanger Aluminized steel
Igniter PerfectLight™ hot surface igniter (pilot-free)
Fuel Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
Capacity 44,000 – 132,000 BTUH
Profile 4-way multipoise
Construction Galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable. 2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance. 3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed. 4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger1 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.