$4,599.99 – $6,150.99
GET MORE DEALS, UPDATES AND SPECIALS ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
Package Unit, Central Heating and Air Replacement for a house based off square footage (Supply & Install) Central Heating and Air Replacement.
Deal details: We will remove your old outdoor package unit on the roof using crane services and install same capacity size new Package unit.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old outdoor package system on the roof and hall away.
1. Supply and Install Bryant Preferred Legacy 577CNWC.
2. We will supply and install Package unit made by Bryant, model numbers Prefered Legacy 577CNWC.
3. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles and Ventura counties, We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, Gas, electric and plenums.
4. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
5. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well.
6. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
7. Mid crane service is included, if crane permit needed it will be subject to a change order and owner will pay for it separately. This installation price doesn’t includes: City fees for permit, asbestos removal services if needed.
Call (844) 400-4328
– 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
– 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
– PlusOne™ Diagnostics — 7 Segment LED all units
– PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
– Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. —
– Aluminized steel construction provides maximum
corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
– Solid doors provide quiet operation
– Solid bottom
– Insulated blower compartment
– Low profile 34″ cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
– Blower shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
– Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
– 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
– Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
– QR codes for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
AC Condenser Details:
– Efficiencies up to 16 SEER/13 EER
– Scroll compressor
– Composite base pan for quieter operation
– New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
– Improved tubing design – reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable.
2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance.
3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed.
4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger3 or Lifetime limited warranty with stainless steel option1
10-year parts limited warranty upon registration2