$5,099.99 – $6,907.99
GET MORE DEALS, UPDATES AND SPECIALS ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
Supply and Install Mini-Split AOU18RLXFZ for Specific Room Size
This deal includes: Install indoor air handler and outdoor condenser in any location based on terms and conditions.
1. We will supply and install condenser and handler made by Fujitsu model numbers AOU18RLXFZ
2. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles and Ventura counties, We will connect all unit to existing main electrical panel-box.
3. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system to make sure it operates the cooling and heating mode properly.
4. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal.
5. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
6. This installation price doesn’t includes: City fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
Terms and conditions:
1. Outdoor unit will be installed on the ground level.
2. Indoor unit will be installed on first floor.
3. Line set between indoor and outdoor unit will not go over 20 feet, any additional foot will be $30 extra per foot.
4. No crane services needed.
5. The distance from the condenser to the electric panel will not go over 20 feet. Any additional feet will be $30 extra.
Call (844) 400-4328
Outdoor models AOU18RLXFZ, AOU24RLXFZ, AOU36RLXFZ1 and AOU45RLXFZ allow you to connect 2 to 5indoor units, depending on the outdoor unit selected. These systems provide both heating and cooling for year-round comfort. Choose from four indoor unit styles – wall mounted, floor mounted, cassette and slim duct – to best match your decor.. Create the right combinations, the right quantity, the right style indoor units, and the right capacity. It’s the right choice for your home or business..
Each indoor unit can be operated independently. That is, on/off, temperature, air movement, up/down (wall mount unit only), time clock operation, can all be controlled from their own remote.
Through new, advanced technology, Inverter air conditioners are more economical to operate and quieter to run than conventional units. They can handle greater extremes in temperature, are smoother and more stable in operation, and reach the desired temperature faster than conventional air conditioners.
The Inverter component allows the outdoor unit to vary its speed and output to match the required capacity of the indoor unit. Thus, the Inverter model can achieve 30% more operating efficiency than conventional models and therefore, is much less expensive to run.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable.
2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance.
3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed.
4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
Fujitsu General Halcyon™ systems that have been installed by a licensed contractor and the online Product Registration+ has been submitted have a 10-Year Parts and Compressor warranty.
STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE (PARTS ONLY)
FGAI warrants for the time periods set forth below that the System will be free of defects in material and workmanship for human thermal
comfort or other approved applications under normal use and service. Any repaired or replaced component or part shall be warranted for
the remainder of the original limited warranty period or thirty (30) days after shipment of replacement part, whichever is longer. FGAI will
provide the following benefits, subject to the conditions stated below:
PARTS – For a period of five (5) years beginning on the date of purchase or installation completion and system start-up, as verified by an
installer’s invoice or proof of purchase, FGAI will supply, at its option, either new, like kind or rebuilt replacement Parts. “Parts” are defined
as integral components of Fujitsu Halcyon condenser, evaporator or refrigerant branch boxes and only includes items which are not
otherwise covered or excluded under this warranty.
COMPRESSOR – For a period of seven (7) years beginning on the date of purchase or installation completion and system start-up, as
verified by an installer’s invoice or proof of purchase, FGAI will supply, at its option, either new, like kind or rebuilt replacement
CONTROLS AND ACCESSORIES – For a period of ninety (90) days beginning on the date of purchase or installation completion and
system start-up, as verified by an installer’s invoice or proof of purchase, FGAI will supply, at its option, either new, like kind or rebuilt
replacement controls. Controls include: Wired Remote Control, IR Receiver, Simple Remote Control, Central Remote Controller, Wireless
Remote Control, Fujitsu External Drain Pump and any other Fujitsu Halcyon Controls or Accessory Components.