$8,605.99 – $9,565.99
GET MORE DEALS, UPDATES AND SPECIALS ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
Slim, stylish and elegant, the new Livo high wall units are the latest addition to the Gree comfort
family. These 16-SEER heat pump systems are built around Gree’s G10 Inverter and variable
compressor technology, using environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant.
Each Livo mini split indoor unit is designed to heat and cool a single room, and will blend seamlessly into any decor. The unobtrusive front panel features a virtually hidden digital LED display, and the unit operates quietly, day after day.
Supply and Install Mini-Split for Specific Room Size
This deal includes: Install indoor air handler and outdoor condenser in any location based on terms and conditions.
1. We will supply and install condenser and handler made by Gree model numbers LIVS**HP230V1A
2. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles and Ventura counties, We will connect all unit to existing main electrical panel-box.
3. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system to make sure it operates the cooling and heating mode properly.
4. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal.
5. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
6. This installation price doesn’t includes: City fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
Terms and conditions:
1. Outdoor unit will be installed on the ground level.
2. Indoor unit will be installed on first floor.
3. Line set between indoor and outdoor unit will not go over 20 feet, any additional foot will be $30 extra per foot.
4. No crane services needed.
5. The distance from the condenser to the electric panel will not go over 20 feet. Any additional feet will be $30 extra.
Call (844) 400-4328
– MINIMALISTIC DESIGN
The unit is designed to blend well in any living space. The slim compact cabinet hangs inconspicuously on the wall and mixes well with most interior designs.
– UNIT DISPLAY
The Vireo wall-mounted units have an easy-to-read display and indicator lights, which provide information on room set point and operating mode, among other features. The display may be turned off for your convenience.
– MULTIPLE SPEED FAN
The indoor fan can operate at one of four speeds (low, medium, high or turbo) for cool or heat mode, optimizing maximum comfort and quiet operation.
The Vireo comes with a multi-functional infrared hand held remote control. It is sleek, easy to use and ergonomically designed with a large LCD display. An optional XK41 Wired Controller can be mounted to the wall up to 26 feet from the unit. Both provide
complete control over operation mode, temperature, fan speed,
airflow among other functions.
The unit may be programmed to turn ON or OFF after a selected time.
– I FEEL MODE
This feature allows the unit to sense the room temperature from the remote control which is closest to you, instead of the indoor unit, this means that it will adjust airflow and temperature for maximum personal comfort in cool mode.
– ADJUSTABLE AIRFLOW
The Vireo system has a bi-directional airflow control for maximum comfort. The indoor unit has adjustable vertical swing louvers and can be set in multiple discharge directions from the wireless or wired controllers.
– PRIVACY LOCK MODE
Both the wired and wireless controllers have a privacy lock to prevent unauthorized access to system settings.
– SLEEP MODE
The Vireo has three sleep modes that automatically adjust the room’s temperature. The slight shift in temperature will not affect your comfort level but it will significantly save in energy consumption.
The Vireo will function at very low noise levels, to achieve this the unit will operate at normal speed for the first ten (10) minutes or until the room set point temperature is reached, then it will operate quietly at low fan speed.
– ENERGY SAVINGS MODE
This feature will automatically select the optimal compressor and fan speeds to allow for energy savings while operating in cool or heat modes. The compressor and fan will automatically slow down as the room temperature approaches the set point.
– FAHRENHEIT ° F / CELSIUS ° C
The wired and wireless controllers can be programmed to display the temperature reading in °F or °C.
The system has a built-in computer which uses real-time diagnostics which help prolong the unit’s life. The automatic diagnostics feature continuously scans for errors or malfunctions and fault codes are shown on the unit display to facilitate troubleshooting and repair.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable.
2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance.
3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed.
4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
A warranty period of Five (5) years on all parts to the original registered end user when installed in a residential application.
• A warranty period of One (1) year on all parts to the original registered end user, when installed in commercial applications.
• A warranty period of 90 days on remote controls from purchase date.
• Limited warranty applies only to systems that are properly installed by a state certified or licensed
HVAC contractor, under applicable local and state law in accordance with all applicable building
codes and permits; GREE installation and operation instructions and good trade practices.
• Warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
• Defective parts must be returned to the distributor through a registered servicing dealer for credit