Supply and Install Mini-Split Fujitsu 9RL2 for Specific Room Size
This deal includes: Install indoor air handler and outdoor condenser in any location based on terms and conditions.
1. We will supply and install condenser and handler made by Fujitsu model numbers 9RL2
2. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles and Ventura counties, We will connect all unit to existing main electrical panel-box.
3. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system to make sure it operates the cooling and heating mode properly.
4. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal.
5. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
6. This installation price doesn’t includes: City fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
Terms and conditions:
1. Outdoor unit will be installed on the ground level.
2. Indoor unit will be installed on first floor.
3. Line set between indoor and outdoor unit will not go over 20 feet, any additional foot will be $30 extra per foot.
4. No crane services needed.
5. The distance from the condenser to the electric panel will not go over 20 feet. Any additional feet will be $30 extra.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable. 2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance. 3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed. 4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
Fujitsu General Halcyon™ systems that have been installed by a licensed contractor and the online Product Registration+ has been submitted have a 10-Year Parts and Compressor warranty.
STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE (PARTS ONLY)
FGAI warrants for the time periods set forth below that the System will be free of defects in material and workmanship for human thermal
comfort or other approved applications under normal use and service. Any repaired or replaced component or part shall be warranted for
the remainder of the original limited warranty period or thirty (30) days after shipment of replacement part, whichever is longer. FGAI will
provide the following benefits, subject to the conditions stated below:
PARTS – For a period of five (5) years beginning on the date of purchase or installation completion and system start-up, as verified by an
installer’s invoice or proof of purchase, FGAI will supply, at its option, either new, like kind or rebuilt replacement Parts. “Parts” are defined
as integral components of Fujitsu Halcyon condenser, evaporator or refrigerant branch boxes and only includes items which are not
otherwise covered or excluded under this warranty.
COMPRESSOR – For a period of seven (7) years beginning on the date of purchase or installation completion and system start-up, as
verified by an installer’s invoice or proof of purchase, FGAI will supply, at its option, either new, like kind or rebuilt replacement
CONTROLS AND ACCESSORIES – For a period of ninety (90) days beginning on the date of purchase or installation completion and
system start-up, as verified by an installer’s invoice or proof of purchase, FGAI will supply, at its option, either new, like kind or rebuilt
replacement controls. Controls include: Wired Remote Control, IR Receiver, Simple Remote Control, Central Remote Controller, Wireless
Remote Control, Fujitsu External Drain Pump and any other Fujitsu Halcyon Controls or Accessory Components.