$3,450.99 – $3,752.99
GET MORE DEALS, UPDATES AND SPECIALS ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
– Gas Furnace Replacement house size Sqft.
– Supply and Install Lennox ML180 Merit Series.
Deal details: We will remove your old furnace and install same size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old furnace and hall away.
We will supply and install Condenser made by Lennox, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — ML180 Merit Series.
1. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles or Ventura County.
2. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set.
3. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
4. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well.
5. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
6. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
7. This installation price doesn’t includes: city fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
Call (844) 400-4328
An AFUE of 80% means 80 cents of every dollar spent on gas goes directly toward heating your home. That can mean potential savings of hundreds of dollars per year when compared to an older furnace.
From its heavy-gauge steel cabinet and aluminized steel heat exchanger to its sealed blower compartment, the ML180 is built to deliver reliable comfort, year after year.
When the ML180 is paired with a Lennox® heat pump, it creates a system that can automatically alternate between electricity and gas to keep you warm. So you’re always using the most energy-efficient way to keep comfortable.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable.
2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance.
3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed.
4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
20-Year Limited Warranty on Heat Exchanger.
5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.