– Gas Furnace Replacement house size Sqft.
– Supply and Install Lennox ML195 Merit Series.
Deal details: We will remove your old furnace and install same size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old furnace and hall away.
We will supply and install Condenser made by Lennox, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — ML195 Merit Series.
1. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles or Ventura County.
2. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set. 3. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well. 4. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well. 5. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work. 6. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work. 7. This installation price doesn’t includes: city fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed. Have questions? Call (844) 400-4328
Sealed for savings and comfort
The blower compartment of the ML195 is tightly sealed, permitting less than 1% air leakage. This means more of your air and energy go toward keeping you comfortable.
Energy-smart comfort that doesn’t stop
Because it offers an AFUE of 95%, the ML195 allows you to enjoy a home that’s warm and cozy, without worrying about your energy use.
As reliable as it is efficient
Every component of the ML195 is rigorously tested in our dedicated research lab. So you can count on the furnace to deliver the highest levels of reliability and performance.
Dual-fuel capability for year-round savings
When the ML195 is paired with a Lennox® heat pump, it creates a system that can automatically alternate between electricity and gas fuel to keep you warm. So you’re always using the most energy-efficient way to keep comfortable.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable. 2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance. 3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed. 4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
System Model Number
20-Year Limited Warranty on Heat Exchanger.
5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.