– Gas Furnace Replacement house size Sqft.
– Supply and Install Lennox ML296V Merit Series.
Deal details: We will remove your old furnace and install same size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old furnace and hall away.
We will supply and install Condenser made by Lennox, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — ML296V Merit Series.
1. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles or Ventura County.
2. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set. 3. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well. 4. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well. 5. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work. 6. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work. 7. This installation price doesn’t includes: city fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed. Have questions? Call (844) 400-4328
Consider the bar raised.
Welcome to the Lennox standard of excellence. Merit® Series is the introductory product line that raises the bar for heating and cooling equipment. Don’t settle when it comes to the air inside your home – ask for more. Ask for Merit.
Efficiency, efficiency, efficiency
At every turn, the ML296V gas furnace is designed to be the most energy-efficient furnace in its class. A variable-speed fan keeps temperature swings to a bare minimum. Two-stage heating saves gas by adjusting the flame size based on demand.
Save money every month.
With a 96% efficiency rating, the ML296V gas furnace uses 2/3 less energy than competitive single-speed units so you pay for perfectly heated air, not wasted energy.
For even more efficiency, pair the ML296V with a Lennox electric heat pump.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable. 2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance. 3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed. 4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
System Model Number
20-Year Limited Warranty on Heat Exchanger.
5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.