$7,792.99 – $8,957.99
GET MORE DEALS, UPDATES AND SPECIALS ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
– Central Heating and Air Replacement house size Sqft.
– Supply and Install Lennox Merit Series 2-5 tons.
Deal details: We will remove your old indoor and outdoor central equipment, the furnace, coil and condenser and install same size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old indoor and outdoor system, the furnace, coil, condenser and hall away.
We will supply and install Furnace, Coil, and Condenser made by Lennox, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — ML14XC1/ML180UH045 Merit Series.
1. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles or Ventura County.
2. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set.
3. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
4. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well.
5. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
6. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
7. This installation price doesn’t includes: city fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
Call (844) 400-4328
The ML14XC1 air conditioner is designed for smart energy use, and designed to last. Efficiency ratings of up to 16.00 SEER mean the ML14XC1 can reduce utility bills without any compromise in comfort. It may also make you eligible for local utility rebates.
The coil inside an air conditioner helps keep your home cool by pulling the heat out of the air. The Lennox® Quantum™ coil handles the heat like no other. It’s constructed from fortified aluminum alloy, helping it resist corrosion in harsh conditions like coastal environments.
The ML14XC1 is built with a scroll compressor that’s engineered to reliably deliver the cooling your home needs.
The cool comfort and peace of mind you get from the ML14XC1 is enhanced when the unit is paired with indoor air quality (IAQ) products, such as the Healthy® Climate whole-home dehumidifier. By helping control mold, mildew and other contaminants, an IAQ accessory can make your indoor air feel better. Unlike some portable units, these accessories improve the air without producing ozone, a known lung irritant.*
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable.
2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance.
3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed.
4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
20-Year Limited Warranty on Heat Exchanger.
5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.