$13,037.99 – $15,646.99
GET MORE DEALS, UPDATES AND SPECIALS ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
– Central Heating and Air Replacement house size Sqft.
– Supply and Install Lennox Merit Series 2-5 tons.
Deal details: We will remove your old indoor and outdoor central equipment, the furnace, coil and condenser and install same size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old indoor and outdoor system, the furnace, coil, condenser and hall away.
We will supply and install Furnace, Coil, and Condenser made by Lennox, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — ML14XC1/ML180UH045 Merit Series.
1. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles or Ventura County.
2. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set.
3. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
4. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well.
5. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
6. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
7. This installation price doesn’t includes: city fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
Call (844) 400-4328
16ACX Air Conditioner
High-efficiency, two-stage cooling
16ACX-024’s two-stage technology optimizes performance compared to conventional single-stage systems, resulting in more even temperatures and lower utility bills. High-quality components assure a high level of reliability, even under the harshest outdoor conditions.
The Merit ML296UH045XV36B highly efficient, variable speed furnace is designed with a smaller cabinet height which makes it easier to fit in varying spaces. Variable speed fan and two stages of gas combine to provide a higher level of comfort; the variable speed fan provides greater humidity control, gives more consistent airflow and reduces hot and cold spots. With two-stage gas valve and 96 AFUE, homeowners will see long-term cost savings. Thoroughly tested to be reliable and durable, this Merit series product delivers long-lasting comfort.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable.
2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance.
3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed.
4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
20-Year Limited Warranty on Heat Exchanger.
5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.