Central Heating, Furnace Replacement for Specific House Square Footage
– Supply and Install Goodman Furnace: R801T
Deal details: We will remove your old indoor Furnace install same capacity size new Furnace.
1. This deal includes: Disposal of your old indoor Furnace and hall away.
2. We will supply and install Furnace made by Rheem: Model R801T
3. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles or Ventura County, We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, Gas, electric and coil.
4. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
5. When we are done installing, we will start and Run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well.
6. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal.
7. All orders are subject to a final approval by our company before we start any work. Have questions? Call (844) 400-4328
* Comes Fully Installed and Delivered
– Three way multi poise design
– Constant Torque ECM Motor
– Rheem-Exclusive PlusOne™ Ignition System
– Industry-First? PlusOne™ Diagnostics
– 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
– 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
– PlusOne™ Diagnostics — 7 Segment LED all units
– PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
– Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
– Solid doors provide quiet operation
– Solid bottom
– Insulated blower compartment
– Low profile 34″ cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
– Blower shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
– Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
– 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
– Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
– QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
– Constant Torque electrically commutated motor
– This furnace does not meet air district requirements of 14 ng/J NOx emissions limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
-This furnace is to be installed for propane firing only in air districts requiring 14 ng/J NOx emission limits. Operating in natural gas mode is in violation of the these Rules.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable. 2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance. 3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed. 4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.