$4,844.99 – $6,032.99
GET MORE DEALS, UPDATES AND SPECIALS ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
Package Unit, Central Heating and Air Replacement for a house based off square footage (Supply & Install) Central Heating and Air Replacement.
Deal details: We will remove your old outdoor package unit on the roof using crane services and install same capacity size new Package unit.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old outdoor package system on the roof and hall away.
1. Supply and Install Rheem Package Unit RGEA14.
2. We will supply and install Package unit made by Rheem, model numbers RGEA14.
3. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles and Ventura counties, We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, Gas, electric and plenums.
4. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
5. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well.
6. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
7. Mid crane service is included, if crane permit needed it will be subject to a change order and owner will pay for it separately. This installation price doesn’t includes: City fees for permit, asbestos removal services if needed.
– 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
– 1 & 3 Phase
– Scroll Compressor
–Unique water management design
All models feature Scroll® compressors for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. 5 Ton RGEA15 models feature UltraTech™ Scroll 2-Stage compressors with Comfort Alert™ diagnostics (see below), high/low pressure switches, and hard start kits.
– Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
– One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
– Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
– Access panels have “weep holes” and channels to further help manage water run-off.
– Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
– Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
– Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
– Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
– Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
– All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
– Easily accessible control box.
– Single point wiring simplifies installation.
– Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is backed by a 10 year limited warranty. Models with a stainless steel heat exchanger installed in a residential application are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
– Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
– Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
– Rugged baserail included for improved installation and handling.
– Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
– Molded compressor plugs.
– A double sloped evaporator coil drain pan assures all water is removed from the unit to improve indoor air quality.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable.
2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance.
3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed.
4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
Parts – 10 Years (1-Phase Residential, Registration Required)
Compressor – 10 Years (1-Phase, Residential) 5 Years (1 & 3-Phase, Commercial)
Part 1 Year (Commercial)