$5,857.99 – $6,850.99
GET MORE DEALS, UPDATES AND SPECIALS ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
– Central Heating and Air Replacement house size Sqft.
– Supply and Install Rheem Classic Series 2-5 tons.
Deal details: We will remove your old indoor and outdoor central equipment, the furnace, coil and condenser and install same size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old indoor and outdoor system, the furnace, coil, condenser and hall away.
We will supply and install Furnace, Coil, and Condenser made by Rheem, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — RA16/R801t Classic Series.
1. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations for Los Angeles or Ventura County.
2. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set.
3. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
4. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well.
5. Customer needs to live in Los Angeles or Ventura Counties to qualify for this deal. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
6. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
7. This installation price doesn’t includes: city fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
Call (844) 400-4328
– 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
– 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
– PlusOne™ Diagnostics — 7 Segment LED all units
– PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
– Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum
corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
– Solid doors provide quiet operation
– Solid bottom
– Insulated blower compartment
– Low profile 34″ cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
– Blower shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
– Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
– 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
– Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
– QR codes for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
AC Condenser Details:
– Efficiencies up to 16 SEER/13 EER
– Scroll compressor
– Composite base pan for quieter operation
– New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
– Improved tubing design – reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
– Optimized defrost characteristics – decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort
– Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
– Optimized reversing valve sizing – improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system
– Enhanced mufflers – help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation
– Scroll compressor – a sound abating feature added to the compressor significantly reduces noise when system transitions in and out of defrost mode
– Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
– Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
– Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
– Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
– PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access.
– Integrated heat pump lift receptacle – allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
– PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly.
– Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the TXV valves and the heat pump reversing valve before opening the unit.
– External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
– Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance– 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal– Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
– QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
– Fan motor harness with extra-long wires – allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable.
2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance.
3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed.
4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.
Conditional Parts – 10 Years (Registration Required)
Conditional Parts Warranty – 10 Years (Registration Required)
Heat Exchanger – 20 years