Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement for a house size depending on square footage — Supply & Full Installation
Deal details: We will remove your outdoor condenser unit and install same capacity size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old outdoor condenser unit.
1. We will supply and Condenser made by made by Trane, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — TRANE XR14, 410A PURON.
2. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations
3. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set.
4. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
5. When we are done installing, we will start and run the units making sure they will operate on cooling and heating mode.
6. This installation price doesn’t includes: City fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
The XR80 gas furnace features up to 80 percent AFUE.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable. 2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance. 3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed. 4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.