$4,582.80 – $5,561.25
GET MORE DEALS, UPDATES AND SPECIALS ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
– Gas Furnace Replacement house size Sqft.
– Supply and Install TRANE FURNACE XR14 with 410A PURON.
Deal details: We will remove your old furnace and install same size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old furnace and hall away.
We will supply and install Condenser made by Trane, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — Trane Furnace XR14.
1. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations.
2. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set.
3. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well.
4. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well.
5. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work.
6. This installation price doesn’t includes: city fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed.
Call (844) 400-4328
The XR16 home air conditioning system has a SEER rating of up to 17.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all central air conditioning systems are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your home air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable.
2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance.
3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed.
4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.