– Gas Furnace Replacement house size Sqft.
– Supply and Install TRANE FURNACE #XL80.
Deal details: We will remove your old furnace and install same size equipment.
This deal includes: Disposal of your old furnace and hall away.
We will supply and install Condenser made by Trane, model numbers will be provided upon installation and are based off square footage — Trane Furnace XL80.
1. We will install the unit according to all city codes and regulations.
2. We will connect all unit to existing supply lines, gas, electric and line set. 3. We are not responsible to existing supply lines but we will test them to make sure they work well. 4. When we are done installing, we will start and run the system and make sure the heating is operating well and if you have a cooling mode we will check that as well. 5. All orders are subject to a final approval by the company before we start any work. 6. This installation price doesn’t includes: city fees for permit, crane services if needed, asbestos removal services if needed. Have questions? Call (844) 400-4328
The XL80 is rated with up to 80% AFUE.
Two-stage heating helps prevent temperature swings.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL80 includes:
Four-speed blower motor
Two-stage gas heat
Heavy steel cabinet
Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
Multi-port, in-shot burners
One-piece heat exchanger
Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
Upflow models have hinged blower doors, easy-open door latches
Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
1. You will be charged only 10% for deposit on the project. For any reason if the project doesn’t start deposit is refundable. 2. After installation is complete and your approval, you will then be charged the remaining balance. 3. We will not start any project until a confirmation call is completed. 4. A final work order will be issued before work starts.